The FDM Academy Program will provide you with fast-track entry into a high-profile career. Before applying to join the FDM Academy Program, check you meet the following criteria:
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Able to commit to work as an FDM Consultant for a minimum of two years following completion of the paid training period (9-17 weeks)
- Geographically flexible within Canada
- Possess some technical knowledge or experience in IT or business
- Demonstrate a passion for IT and business
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
You must be eligible to work and remain in Canada. Due to the nature of the program and business requirements, there may be further restrictions. Contact our Recruitment Team to find out more. FDM Group is committed to equal opportunities and we welcome applicants who reflect the diversity of our wider community.