FDM provides clients with high-quality Business Intelligence Developers, ETL Developers and Data Modellers for projects and business change programmes. Our deployed Consultants are experienced in Microsoft SQL Management Studio, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Windows-based BI Platforms.
Our Senior Consultants are equipped with a strong level of technical knowledge and the ability to convert business requirements into working analytical platforms.
At all levels, FDM Consultants understand both the art and science of developing Business Intelligence Analytics in order to drive enhanced decision making and process improvements.
They are fully equipped in the following:
- Data Warehousing & Data Marts
- Data Modelling
- Data Transformation and Unification
- Analytics Dashboard Design
- Practical working examples
- Problem solving and decision making
- An understanding of the full project lifecycle
The FDM Business Intelligence consultancy advantage
Our clients benefit from:
- Technical competencies including SQL RDBMS, Microsoft BI stack and administration Platform and Data Visualisation
- Adaptable and flexible service carried out on-site
- Operational efficiency
- Low-risk resource solution as FDM retains accountability for Consultants
- High cost savings compared to the freelance contract market
- Excellent retention and service continuity due to our Consultants’ commitment to us
- Diverse pool of Consultant resource who are geographically flexible
- Highly scalable onshore capability with no minimum commitment
- The ability to transition Consultants to permanent headcount after two-year engagement
- Onboarding support and individual Account Management support
- HR/Consultant support, including regular reviews with our Consultants deployed and joint reviews with the client teams they are working with