The FDM and Murex partnership recognises our clients’ continuous MX resource needs and accompanying operational cost constraints.
Murex’s MX.3 SDA training, delivered by FDM, produces Consultants with first/second line support knowledge and capabilities; utilising a best practice approach to the common configuration issues faced within the front to back office use of the MX.3 trade and risk management platform. Find out more about our partnership here.
The FDM MX.3 Production Support Service advantage
FDM’s MX.3 Production Support Consultants are delivering projects globally for clients across investment banks, wealth management companies and insurance, utility and energy providers.
- MTEK validated MX.3 FDM Trainers
- High-calibre, highly trained FDM MX.3 Support Desk Consultants
- Technical capability in UNIX and SQL
- Functional and Technical application support
- Provision of on and off-site services
- Multilingual Consultants from diverse backgrounds who are geographically flexible
- Low-risk resource solution as FDM retains accountability for Consultants
- High cost savings compared to the freelance contract market
- Excellent retention and service continuity due to our Consultants’ commitment to us
- Highly scalable on-shore capability with no minimum commitment
- The ability to transition Consultants to permanent headcount after two-year engagement
- Onboarding assistance and individual Account Management support
- HR/Consultant support, including regular reviews with our Consultants deployed and joint reviews with the client teams they are working with