Our Data and Operations program bridges the gap between technology and operations to enable you to pursue an analytical career.
Data and Operational Analyst career path
- Industry training geared towards financial services
- Access to business areas in major financial institutions
- Work on sensitive information and high profile projects
- Exposure to trade lifecycle
- Gain valuable experience working on a consultancy basis with our clients
Knowledge and experience acquired as a Data and Operational Analyst can lead to management roles, as well as careers in business and operations analysis or project management.
You will work closely with FDM’s clients to capture data requirements, reconcile, de-duplicate and clean up data across projects in operations and technology departments. The role is crucial in helping these organizations with the accuracy and timely presentation of data, in line with internal process/governance and regulatory requirements.
What is an FDM Data and Operational Analyst?
- A team player and self-starter to ensure project successes
- Able to focus on attention to detail to ensure accuracy in every aspect
- Analytical with an aptitude for fast learning