Software Test Analyst career path
- Learn to write detailed test procedures and how to apply them to verify the overall quality of an application
- Build experience using HP Quick Test Pro and Selenium automation tools
- Understand the differences between the Agile project methodology, and the more traditional Waterfall/V Model approach
- Represent FDM on a consultancy basis with our clients
You will use the tools, technologies and methodologies introduced to you in your training to ensure that systems meet the required quality and performance standards. You will work with the software development team, where you will use manual or automated testing to ensure optimum quality and practical functionality.
What is an FDM Test Analyst?
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Able to absorb themselves completely in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, and adaptable to change