FDM’s Veterans Initiative provides you with expertise, training and commercial experience in order to bridge the gap between the military and the civilian IT world.
Why a career in IT?
- Leadership and responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new environments quickly
- Drive to succeed in fast-paced environments
- Discipline and loyalty
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Swift, analytical thinking
FDM’s Veteran advantage
- Eligible veterans may use their Post 9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, and other educational benefits while enrolled at FDM’s Academy
- FDM’s courses have been reviewed and approved by American Military University for the award of up to 21 semester hour credits towards a Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology
- We are a vendor with the Department of Veterans Affairs under the Chapter 31 Vocational Rehabilitation and Education Program
- FDM works closely with the Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment and Training Services (VETS) and Workforce1 centers
- Tailored professional and technical training
- Work assignments with FDM’s vast client base
- Opportunity to work throughout the US
- Industry skills development
- Support from the veterans network within FDM
The FDM’s Veterans Initiative provides professional training in a number of disciplines both business and technically focused. These include:
Please note that FDM’s New York Academy also welcomes veterans into our training streams in MX.3 Production Support and Data and Operational Analysis. However, these courses have not yet been reviewed by the Department of Veterans Affairs, so at this time veterans enrolled in these courses may not be eligible to utilize their Post-9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill and other educational benefits.