Life at FDM
Our Getting Back to Business Program in Sydney is specifically designed to bridge the gap between taking a career break and re-entering the workplace.
Our training builds upon existing experience, refreshing your skills and knowledge whilst equipping you with the confidence to return to work. As well as professional and technical training, we provide ongoing support whilst on client site to ensure you are able to start making a difference from day one.
How It Works
- Apply to the FDM Getting Back to Business Program.
- Train, upskill and refresh your CV with FDM’s tailored training for returners.
- Work on-site with prestigious industry-leading clients for a minimum of two years in a full time position.
- Excel as you make a smooth transition back into the corporate world.
We equip you with:
- A customised seven-week training course for returners.
- The opportunity to gain SCRUM Master certification.
- CV workshops and interview coaching.
- Over two years years of experience working with our clients, getting your foot back in the door to the corporate world.
- Ongoing career support and professional development.
The Getting Back to Business Program consists of a bespoke seven-week training pathway that refreshes existing knowledge and builds upon previous leadership and management experience. This program will prepare you for roles within project support or project management, client engagement and roles within technology, depending on past experience and client needs.
Criteria & Process
Criteria & Process
We are looking for:
- Experienced individuals looking to return to work after an extended career break.
- Previous experience in finance or technology.
- A strong aptitude and interest in business.
- The ability to commit to a two-year employment contract with FDM once the seven-week training period is complete.
- Individuals who are able to work in a full time role with potential for flexible hours.
Our application process:
Suzanne Lowe, FDM Business Consultant placed at Save the Children UK
Helen Van der Straaten, FDM Business Consultant placed at News UK
Petra Sanderson, FDM Business Consultant placed at BP International Ltd.
Helga Gonsalves FDM Business Consultant placed at The Home Office