Terms & Conditions
- Promotion) is conducted by FDM GROUP AUSTRALIA PTY LTD, ACN 613 184 099 of International Towers, Level 21, Tower Three, 300 Barangaroo Ave, Sydney NSW 2000, fdmgroup.com/en-au, (02) 9058 9800 (Promoter, FDM or we).
FIRST THINGS FIRST – CAN YOU ENTER?
- You sure can – as long as you are: (a) an Australian resident, (b) over the age of 18, (c) be enrolled in or have graduated from an Australian university in the last two calendar years (2021/2022) and (d) accept all relevant terms and conditions (Eligible Entrant).
- Stop reading right now if you are: an employee/director, of the Promoter or one of their immediate family members; a previous winner of a promotion conducted by the Promotor; a retailer, supplier, a company with any dealings with, or agent of the Promoter; or a person who the Promoter has previously notified is not eligible to enter. Sorry – you’ll have to sit this one out.
HOW TO ENTER
- It’s pretty easy.
- Follow the prompts to the Promotor’s survey via: https://www.fdmgroup.com/en-au/career-launch-masterclass/, any of the Promotor’s social media pages, and/or any email correspondence we send you about the survey (together the Website);
- complete all the questions in the survey.
- fill in all the required data fields on the entry form; and
- answer the following question in fifty (50) words or less: “Tell us in 50 words or less how an FDM Masterclass would launch your career?”
- You must enter between 9am AEST 17th November 2022 and before 11am AEST 8th December 2022 (Promotion Period).
- Don’t be late! All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period and in accordance with the conditions of entry. Incomplete, inaudible, indecipherable or incomprehensible entries will be binned for recycling.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. You can only enter in your own name. We reserve the right to check the validity of all entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your entry does not comply with these terms and conditions, or the entry process has been tampered with. We may also report you to a law enforcement body or seek damages from you.
- Eligible Entrants must comply with LinkedIn, and Instagram Terms and Guidelines of Acceptable Use. If you don’t comply, we have no choice but to remove you from the draw.
WINNER, WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
- What can I win? The eligible entrant with the most creative and original entry will win: A complimentary one on one, in depth, 45-minute personalised coaching session with Abigail Widjaja or if Abigail Widjaja is not available for any reason, she will reschedule by getting in contact through email or phone (Prize).
- Judging 101: This is a game of skill so luck won’t help you win, but an outstanding entry might. We recommend putting maximum effort into your entry. All entries will be judged by the representatives of the FDM Recruitment Team (Judge(s)), who cannot be bribed (not even with cookies) and whose decision is final.
- A Prize will be awarded to the 3 best Eligible Entrants based on the subjective decision of Judge(s)’s assessment of the creativity and originality of your entry (Winner).
- Judging Date and Place: The judging for the Prize(s) will take place at 300 Barangaroo Ave, Sydney NSW 2000 on Monday 11am AEST 12th December 2022.
- Once the time, date and location of the Prize are confirmed to the Winner by the Promoter, that time is final and cannot be changed. The winner will be required to attend to claim the Prize. failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the Prize by the Winner.
- If we can’t track down a Winner despite making all reasonable efforts to do so by Wednesday 14th December 2022, or if the Winner doesn’t claim their Prize by the time we specify, then their Prize will be forfeited. Our Judges’ may judge other “back-up” winning entrants who may become the new Winner. If the new Winner cannot be contacted by Friday 14th December 2022 they will forfeit and the process may be repeated until a suitable Winner is successfully contacted by the Promoter.
THE BORING (BUT IMPORTANT) STUFF
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by LinkedIn or Instagram. Any information provided by an entrant is provided to us and not to LinkedIn, & Instagram. Entrants release LinkedIn, & Instagram from all liability in relation to this Promotion.
- Big brother is watching you: The Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by you or anyone you get to do so.
- If the proverbial hits the fan: To the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion (as appropriate) in the event: (a) of alien invasion, zombie attack, war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or disaster or other unforeseen circumstances ; or (b) that this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our control.
- It’s not our fault: To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, or merchantability of the Prize. We can’t exchange, swap or transfer the Prize or any unused portion of it. If the Prize(s) is/are unavailable for reasons beyond our control, we cannot be held liable.
- If entering or winning this Promotion causes you to suffer any loss, financial or otherwise, that’s unfortunate, but not our responsibility. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related companies and each entities’ personnel exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense, including loss of opportunity) which is suffered or incurred by any individual in connection with the Promotion or Prize, including but not limited to: (i) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (ii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (iv) any tax liability incurred by the Winner or entrant; (v) any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss; (vi) any loss arising from negligence; (vii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investment Commission Act 2001 or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
- Prepare for fame: The Promoter may take photographs of the Winner. They might be artistic, they might not – either way we get to choose whether we use them or not. By entering this Promotion, you consent to us: (a) using your personal details (name, likeness, image and/or voice); and (b) agree to media exposure for the purpose of any future promotional, marketing, advertising or publicity (in any media) of our choice for an unlimited period without remuneration or other compensation.
- Your personal information: Your entry and entry details become our property. By entering the promotion, unless you tell us otherwise, you consent to us using your personal information for running the Promotion, awarding Prizes and getting tattoos in your honour. We’ll only share your information with our related entities and contractors for the above purposes. The Winner’s(s’) personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments as required by law. You can ask us to access the personal information we hold about you and request that corrections be made to it – but only where such correction requests are legitimate.