Life at FDM
Life at FDM
Our Getting Back to Business Program is specifically designed to bridge the gap between taking a career break and re-entering the workplace.
How It Works
- Apply to the FDM Getting Back to Business Program.
- Train, upskill and refresh your résumé with FDM’s tailored training for returners.
- Work on-site with FDM’s prestigious clients for a minimum of two years in a full time position.
- Excel as you make a smooth transition back into the corporate world.
We equip you with:
- Training customized for upskilling experienced returners in current systems and processes.
- Résumé workshops and interview coaching.
- Ongoing career support and professional development.
- Two+ years of experience working with our clients, getting your foot back in the door of the corporate world.
The Getting Back to Business Program consists of a special training pathway that refreshes existing knowledge and builds upon previous leadership and management experience. This program will prepare you for roles within project support or project management, business analysis or risk, regulation and compliance teams, depending on past experience and client needs.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with a wide range of people across the business, identifying areas of improvement and finding solutions. You will be responsible for capturing business requirements and develop a detailed understanding of processes surrounding them while contributing to the creation of business cases.
Within risk, regulation and compliance teams, you would be responsible for assessing third party risk, performance, compliance and ongoing monitoring. You would do this by providing internal stakeholders and third parties with guidance on following all aspects of the third party risk program, ensure all due diligence steps are performed and all applicable policies and procedures followed.
FDM Project Support Officers and Project Managers work with clients on the planning, management and control of key projects. These roles could involve project risk planning, critical path analysis, stakeholder management and reporting and the utilization of Agile project delivery methods.
Criteria & Process
Criteria & Process
We are looking for:
- Experienced individuals (5+ years) looking to return to work after an extended career break of a year or more.
- Previous experience in business analysis, project support or project management.
- A strong aptitude and interest in business.
- The ability to commit to two years working as an FDM consultant following completion of the training period.
- Individuals who are able to work in a full time role.
Our application process:
Suzanne Lowe, FDM Business Consultant placed at Save the Children
Petra Sanderson, FDM Business Consultant placed at BP International Ltd.
Helen Van der Straaten, FDM Business Consultant placed at News UK
Helga Gonsalves FDM Business Consultant placed at The Home Office