HONG KONG WOMEN IN TECH BOOTCAMP
FDM PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
Your privacy is important to FDM Group HK Ltd (“Company“).
By submitting your application for the Hong Kong Women in Tech Bootcamp (“Bootcamp”), you understand and consent to the following:
- To assess your eligibility to participate in the Bootcamp, the Company needs to collect personal data from you and about you. The type of information that may be collected includes (but is not limited to):
- Your full name and Hong Kong identity card details
- Your resume
- Details of your education, skills and qualifications
- Details of your work experience
- Your personal contact details such as your mobile telephone number and email address.
- Your personal data will be used by staff and/or agents of the Company and/or its affiliates for the following (non-exhaustive) purposes:
- To properly identify and register you
- To assess and process your application
- To communicate with you
- To evaluate and record your performance, feedback and objectives.
- If you do not provide complete and accurate personal data to the Company, there may be negative serious consequences for you and this may affect your future applications for courses with, or employment by, the Company.
- It is the Company’s policy to retain certain personal data only for as long as it is needed to fulfil the stated purposes and to fulfil any legal requirements or obligations. If you consent to the collection, use and retention of your personal data for marketing purposes, the Company will be at liberty to collect, use and retain your personal data until such time as you opt out of such marketing activities.
- To the extent applicable law allows, you may request access to, and correction of, your personal data collected and held by the Company. Any requests to access or correct your personal data should be sent by email to [email protected].
- The Company will take appropriate steps to protect your personal data against unauthorised or accidental use, loss, disclosure, erasure, transmission or modification.