FDM has over 210 partnerships with university careers services and academic departments across the world. We support universities’ employability strategies by providing programming that prepares their graduates for the corporate world, helping to hone the skills they need to build meaningful and rewarding long term careers.
FDM’s engagements on university campuses have included:
- Curriculum projects with first and second year students to develop skills for real life business challenges
- Professional skills, personal brand, CV and interview workshops
- Sponsorship of student societies and university skills awards across all subject disciplines
- Hackathons and digital workshops
- Contributing to faculty advisory boards and employability strategy groups
- Promoting opportunities for women in STEM via bespoke workshops and initiatives