Apply to the FDM Co-op Program.
Life as a Co-op student
How It Works
A co-op with FDM is a great way to gain professional insight and build your skills as you continue to complete your degree.
Learn industry-relevant skills working on projects that impact the business.
Work as part of one of FDM’s departmental teams alongside experienced professionals.
Grow your professional network.
We provide you with an immersive co-op experience.
- Paid opportunity working with a leading graduate employer
- Opportunities in a variety of business specialties including recruitment, marketing, finance, HR, sales and more
- Flexible schedule determined based on your academic calendar and commitments
- Learn in-demand skills working with teams of experienced professionals
- Exposure to our fun and dynamic working environment
Selection and Recruitment
These opportunities are for students whose schools offer co-op/placement semester opportunities. All degree backgrounds are encouraged and welcome to apply. We have co-op placements in a number of departmental specialties.
We focus on finding individuals who demonstrate our company values.
- Professional and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious with great ideas and ready to take up a challenge
- Available for the full duration of the internship
Applications for our co-op placement opportunities are currently closed.
Please check back later for more information about the application and upcoming opportunities for 2023 co-ops.
Fiona Cheung – FDM North America Co-op Student
Liam Vance – Recruitment, Events and Marketing Co-op Placement
Abies Iriowen – Diversity and Inclusion Co-op Placement