Have you taken a career break? Are you looking to step back into a successful and rewarding career? The FDM Getting Back to Business Programme includes 7 weeks of fully funded training followed by full time employment with our prestigious client base. Stemming from FDM’s Women in IT initiative, which strives to redress the gender imbalance within the IT sector, the programme is ideally suited for women who are looking to return to work following a career break of more than a year.
We are looking for experienced professionals who can contribute drive, initiative and assertiveness. Building upon existing experience, the programme will update skills and knowledge and provide ongoing support and mentoring throughout the training and whilst on client site.
*If you are a contractor looking for your next role, please contact the resourcing team on [email protected]
About the Programme
- Mentoring and networking opportunities to facilitate your transition back into business
- Fully funded professional business and technical training in our state of the art London training centre (professional skills, Excel VBA, PRINCE2 and Financial Industry Awareness (FIA) amongst others)
- Placements on-site working with one or more of our prestigious clients
- Flexible training hours of 09:30 – 16:30 Monday – Friday, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- A competitive starting salary
- Looking to return to work after a career break of more than a year
- Have previous experience in either Business Analysis or Project Management
- Excellent IT knowledge/skills
- Have an interest in becoming a business consultant
- Be able to commit to a 2 year contract with FDM once the training is complete
- Be able to work full-time in a role within a 1 hour commute of central London
How To Apply
If you have a business analysis/project management background and are looking to return to the IT industry, please click here to send us your CV for immediate consideration. Next course starts on April 3rd, 2017.
Melissa Griffiths, FDM Consultant placed at Bank of America Merrill Lynch