The training will build upon existing experience in project management or business analysis, refreshing skills and knowledge and equipping you with the confidence to return to work. As an FDM Consultant, you will work with us for a minimum of 2 years. After that time, you could transition permanently to the client or remain with us as a senior Consultant.
We will provide you with the professional and technical support throughout your training and whilst on client site to ensure you are able to start making a difference from day one. We work with over 180 clients worldwide in a number of industries including finance, banking, charity, media and the public sector.
Stemming from FDM’s Women in IT initiative, the Getting Back to Business Programme aims to assist our clients in creating their own diverse teams and to redress the gender imbalance across the IT sector. *If you are a contractor looking for your next role, please contact the resourcing team on [email protected]
- Fully funded professional business and technical training in our state of the art training centres. Training models include professional skills, Excel, PRINCE2 (certification) and Financial Industry Awareness.
- Flexible training hours of 09:30 – 16:30 Monday – Friday, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Commercial onsite experience with one or more of our prestigious clients
- Mentoring and networking opportunities to facilitate your transition back into business
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- A competitive starting salary
- Looking to return to work after a career break, typically of more than a year
- Have previous experience in either Business Analysis, Project Support or Project Management
- Strong aptitude and interest in business/IT
- Be able to commit to a 2 year contract with FDM once the training is complete
- Be able to work full-time in a role
How To Apply
If you have a business analysis/project management background and are looking to return to work, please click here to send us your CV for immediate consideration. If you have any questions, please contact Julie at [email protected] Training will take place in either our London (London Bridge) or Glasgow (1 West Regent Street) academies. The next assessment dates will take place during July and August. Upcoming courses start on September 4th, 2017 in London and October 30th, 2017 in London.
Helen Van der Straaten, FDM Business Consultant placed at News UK
Karl Hoods, CIO placed at Save the Children