Have you taken an extended career break of a year or more? Are you looking to step back into a successful and rewarding career in areas such as project management, project support or business analysis? FDM’s Getting Back to Business Programme is specifically designed to help experienced professionals return to work.
Recognising that it is not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break, FDM’s programme offers a fully funded training course in business and IT, before placing you onsite in a full time role as an FDM consultant with one or more of our high profile clients.
Our training builds upon your existing experience,refreshing your skills and knowledge whilst equipping you with the confidence to return to work. As an FDM Consultant, you will work with us for a minimum of 2 years. After that time, you can remain with FDM as a senior consultant, transition to the client or move elsewhere.
We will provide you with professional and technical support throughout your training and ongoing support whilst on client site to ensure you are able to start making a difference from day one.
At FDM, we work with over 180 clients worldwide across a variety of industries including finance, banking, charity, media and the public sector.
Stemming from FDM’s Women in IT initiative, the Getting Back to Business Programme aims to assist our clients in creating their own diverse teams and to redress the gender imbalance across the IT sector.
*Please note, this is not suitable for contractors. If you are a contractor looking for your next role, please contact the resourcing team on [email protected]
About the Programme
The Getting Back to Business Programme provides training and support for talented professionals looking to return to work in business services. We offer:
- Fully funded professional business and technical training in our state of the art training centres where you will gain industry recognised certifications in business and IT.
- Commercial onsite experience with one or more of our prestigious clients
- On-going support throughout the training, placement and beyond
- Mentoring and networking opportunities to facilitate your transition back into business
- Fast-track career progression to get you back to work
- A competitive starting salary
- Flexible training hours of 09:30 – 16:30 Monday – Friday, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Multiple start dates throughout the year
- Be looking to return to work after an extended career break (12 months or more)
- Have previous experience in either Business Analysis, Project Support or Project Management
- Have a strong aptitude and interest in business/IT
- Be able to commit to a 2 year contract with FDM once the back to business training is complete
- Be able to work full-time in a role
How To Apply
If you have a business analysis/project management background and are looking to return to work, please click here to send us your CV for immediate consideration.
Training will take place in either our London (London Bridge) or Glasgow (1 West Regent Street) academies.
We have ongoing assessment and start dates throughout the year, with our upcoming course starting on November 6th, 2017 in London.
If you have any questions, please contact Julie at [email protected].
Helen Van der Straaten, FDM Business Consultant placed at News UK
Karl Hoods, CIO placed at Save the Children