The FDM Graduate Programme is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career in IT. As a successful candidate, your award-winning training will take place in one of our state of the art Academies around the UK in London, Leeds or Glasgow. Once trained along your personally tailored learning pathway (full-time for approximately 9-14 weeks), you will progress to become a professional IT or business Consultant.
As an FDM Consultant you will be placed on site with one of our high-profile clients. You will be given the opportunity to work on exciting and current projects and gain instrumental industry experience. FDM Consultants from our business and IT Graduate Programme go on to work on engaging projects like fingerprint technology, facial recognition systems, supporting investment banking platforms and testing mobile banking applications.
After fulfilling the two-year commitment representing FDM on client sites, the sky is the limit. You may choose to continue as a Senior FDM Consultant and take advantage of the versatility of the role or you may have the opportunity to transfer to a client on a permanent basis.
As a trainee you will complete foundation training in professional skills, SQL and Excel VBA during your first 3 weeks. You will then embark upon an individual learning pathway either business or technically focused, taught by our expert Trainers. All training will last a total of 9-14 weeks, depending on your specialty. The skills and knowledge you acquire during your training will fully prepare you for specific roles and projects on site as an IT or business Consultant, allowing you to work effectively, efficiently and confidently as soon as you are placed.
Business Graduate Programme pathways:
- Project Support
- Business Analysis
- Data and Operational Analysis
- Business Test Analysis
- Risk, Regulation and Compliance
Technical IT Graduate Programme pathways:
- Software Testing
- Software Development
- Production Support
- MX.3 Production Support
- Business Intelligence
The FDM Graduate Programme advantage
- Employment with the UK’s leading IT graduate employer
- Award-winning IT and business training combined with two years of commercial experience
- Fast growing global company with clients around the world
- Job security for a minimum of two years
- Graduates from all years are encouraged to apply
- Opportunities to work internationally as an FDM Consultant
- Applications for the FDM Graduate Programme are accepted all year round
- Start dates are scheduled throughout the year