Salesforce Analysts are trusted advisors of the Salesforce platform, an industry leading Customer Relationship Management system, that allows significant customisation and extension to fit the needs of the businesses that use it. This role involves gathering requirements from the users, translating these specifications into technology solutions and project plans as well as implementing these on the Salesforce platforms.
The Salesforce Analyst role is well suited for those who are looking to work with a broad range of people from different areas of the business. This is a perfect opportunity for those who enjoy finding solutions to problems and maximising efficiencies in the work place environment.
Salesforce Analyst Training
Before starting a role as a Salesforce Analyst, you will undergo relevant training in our in-house Academy, which includes the following modules:
- Excel VBA
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis
- Modelling techniques
- Salesforce Administration Fundamentals
- Salesforce Security and Business Processes
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Someone with a sharp business mind
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Passionate about technology and learning more about the Salesforce platform and related opportunities
- Tactful and regularly use diplomacy to find a solution
- Organised and methodical