Through FDM’s award-winning training, our IT Security Analysts are knowledgeable in ITIL, ITSec and cyber resilience in order to help businesses to protect against and recover from cyber threats.
IT security is an exciting and rapidly growing market. The internet has created a world of interconnectedness where the lines between corporate enterprises and social media, are often blurred. Our increased dependence on cyberspace has brought new risks, therefore the possibility of our personal and corporate data and systems being damaged or compromised has hugely increased.
IT security in the workplace is about ensuring businesses have sufficient processes and safeguards in place, to minimise any potential threats. As these threats keep changing, there will always be work to be done to ensure the data and systems are protected. Consequently, a shortage of skilled InfoSec professionals is forecasted as they are increasingly in high demand.
The FDM Information Security Consultancy Advantage
- High-calibre, highly trained FDM IT Security Consultants
- Technical capability in UNIX and Networking Security
- ITIL best practice and cyber resilience
- Provision of on and off-site services
- Cost efficiency without compromising on quality
- Consultants trained in the latest industry standards
- Flexible terms for staff placement
- Guaranteed skills acquired through award-winning training programme
- Low-risk resource solution/FDM accountability
- On-shore talent for your business
- Robust credentials and track record of success
- High cost savings compared to the freelance contract market
- Excellent retention and service continuity due to our Consultants’ commitment to us
- On-boarding assistance and individual Account Management support
- HR/Consultant support, including regular reviews with our Consultants deployed and joint reviews with the client teams they are working with