FDM’s Development capability focuses principally on Java and Microsoft technology stacks for either Windows or UNIX based platforms. FDM also has the ability to tailor the training of our Consultants to align with our clients’ needs. FDM has worked with clients to deliver a host of varied solutions from legacy COBOL and AS400 platforms to iOS/Android Mobile applications and NoSQL Big Data solutions.
Our Software Developers are equipped with a strong level of technical knowledge, exceptional interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude. They are trained in a range of methodologies and technologies before being assigned to our client projects. Our training has a practical focus and follows best practice object oriented application design and build principles. This is applied within an Agile based Scrum methodology, thus allowing our Consultants to positively influence a project at any stage of the Software Development Lifecycle.
FDM Consultants have a proven track record of delivery in some of the most demanding and complex IT environments. This ranges from international finance based client-server applications to high-profile media clients’ Big Data and Mobile solutions.
The FDM Software Development consultancy advantage
Our clients benefit from:
- Full SDLC exposure
- Knowledge retention
- Strong focus on the application of best practice
- Broad ranging technology expertise
- Low-risk resource solution as FDM retains accountability for Consultants
- High cost savings compared to the freelance contract market
- Service continuity due to our Consultants’ commitment to us
- Diverse pool of Consultant resource who are geographically flexible
- Highly scalable on-shore capability with no minimum commitment
- The ability to transition Consultants to permanent headcount after two-year engagement
- Onboarding assistance and individual Account Management support
- HR/Consultant support, including regular reviews with our Consultants deployed and joint reviews with the client teams they are working with