[vc_row width=“full“ us_bg_image=“3474″ us_bg_repeat=“no-repeat“ us_bg_pos=“top left“ el_id=“secondarybanner“][vc_column 0=““][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=““][vc_column 0=““][vc_column_text 0=““]
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row 0=““][vc_column 0=““][vc_column_text 0=““]FDM ist ein mehrfach ausgezeichnetes Unternehmen und eines der am schnellsten wachsenden Unternehmen in Europa. Seit 2017 sind wir Teil des FTSE 250 Index und haben Standorte in ganz Europa, Nordamerika und im Asiatisch-Pazifischen Raum.
Wir sind immer auf der Suche nach talentierten Persönlichkeiten, die mit uns den ersten Schritt auf ihrem Karriereweg in die IT-Branche gehen wollen.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion el_id=“Marketing Executive – DACH Region“][vc_tta_section title=“Marketing & Employer Branding Specialist DACH (m/f/d)“ tab_id=“1541498506460-057268bd-9c69″][vc_column_text]FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy industry. We recruit and train graduates, ex-forces personnel and returners to work, transforming them into IT and business professionals before deploying them across our client base. We work in partnership with our clients to fill their specialty skills gaps, building a diverse pipeline of talent for the future. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
Reporting directly in to the VP of Global Marketing, the DACH Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning, executing and supporting all marketing operations taking place in the DACH region, as well as the growth and promotion of the FDM brand. This is a full-time position based in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Plan and execute targeted campaigns to boost brand awareness, support recruitment and attract local talent into FDM’s award-winning graduate programme in Germany
- Support the sales, recruitment and training functions of the business with valuable marketing material and activities in order to meet DACH corporate targets
- Create and update the marketing literature being produced, including newsletters, brochures, flyers and mail-shots
- Write excellent content for the website, press releases and blog pieces (and translate where necessary)
- Manage FDM’s online reputation in the DACH region including social media and review sites
- Continually review, update and own the German sub-site of the FDM website
- Manage, monitor and continually evaluate the effectiveness of advertising channels
- Plan and analyse the performance of all marketing activities undertaken in the region
- Assist the VP of Global Marketing Operations in annual budget planning for and the production of marketing plans
- Organise and oversee internal and external events in the DACH region
- Work closely with the global marketing team and develop effective relationships with other departments and content sources
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- University degree in business, marketing or similar
- 3+ years of applicable marketing experience
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken (French would also be desirable but not essential)
- Confident and skilled translating content from English to German
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities effectively and efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organisation skills with ability to prioritise
- Able to use own initiative and work independently
- Able to travel to the UK as well as within the wider DACH region as required
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong negotiation, team working and interpersonal skills
- Solid knowledge of MS Office; experience with Adobe InDesign / Photoshop is desirable
In return you will be working in a highly motivated, fun and supportive team in a company that is growing at a phenomenal rate, bringing with it many exciting new opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for the job, we look forward to receiving your application in English as well as a desired starting date. For immediate consideration, please send your application to: [email protected][/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]