Life at FDM
If you are serving in the military or recently separated, FDM is the next step to ease your transition to a civilian career. We recognize that veterans have transferable skills that are crucial to a successful career in the corporate world ranging from adaptability and maturity through to responsibility.
How It Works
Bridging the gap between the military and the commercial world.
- Apply to the FDM Veterans Program.
- Train in IT and business specialties in one of our award-winning academies.
- Work on-site with FDM’s prestigious clients, gaining hands-on commercial experience.
- Excel as you set yourself on a rewarding civilian career path – the sky’s the limit!
We equip you with:
- Support and guidance from our dedicated Veterans Program team.
- Commercially relevant training and industry skills development.
- A job for a minimum of two years as an IT or business consultant.
- Ongoing support and professional skills development through our award-winning program.
Supporting Your Journey
Our dedicated Veterans Program team, military veterans themselves, are perfectly equipped to advise and aid you in your transition. In addition, FDM has a number of programs in place to continuously support and engage our people: