Kick-start your professional experience.
A sandwich placement with FDM is a great way to gain professional insight and build your skills as part of your degree.
- Spend 12 months in a role relevant to your studies
- Learn industry-relevant skills working on projects that impact the business.
- Work as a part of one of FDM’s departmental teams alongside experienced professionals.
- Grow your professional network and a rewarding career path.
We provide you with an immersive placement experience.
- Paid placements with competitive salary working with the UK’s leading IT graduate employer
- Opportunities in a variety of business specialties including data analysis, IT support, research and development, recruitment, marketing, finance and more
- Flexible start dates offered between June and September
- Learn in-demand skills working with teams of experienced professionals
- Exposure to our fun and dynamic working environment
Selection and Recruitment
- Professional and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- An undergraduate registered on a four-year sandwich/industrial placement degree
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious with great ideas and ready to take up a challenge
- These opportunities are for students registered on a four-year sandwich/industrial placement degree.
Placement Opportunities for 2019-2020
- Sales (London)
- HR (Leeds)
- Diversity and Inclusion (London)
- Learning and Development (London)
- Academy (London)
- Assessment Centre Coordinator (London)
- Recruitment, Marketing & Events (Leeds and Glasgow)
- Data Analyst (London)
- Internal Development (Leeds)
Applications are now closed for 2019
University Placement Stories
Hear about the first-hand experiences of some of our Placement students:
FDM has been a fantastic experience! It has been a thoroughly supportive environment during my placement and I’ve undoubtedly developed invaluable skills which will benefit my career
Liam Vance, Recruitment, Events and Marketing placement student, University of Leeds
The people that work here are what truly make FDM great. I’ve had the pleasure of working in a supportive, hardworking team and I feel grateful to have gained so much knowledge and experience from this company during my placement year as a Project Coordinator in the Diversity and Inclusion Team.”
Abies Iriowen, Diversity and Inclusion Placement Student, University of Hertfordshire