Kick-start your professional experience.
A sandwich placement with FDM is a great way to gain professional insight and build your skills as part of your degree.
- Spend 12 months in a role relevant to your studies
- Learn industry-relevant skills working on projects that impact the business.
- Work as a part of one of FDM’s departmental teams alongside experienced professionals.
- Grow your professional network and a rewarding career path.
We provide you with an immersive placement experience.
- Paid placements with competitive salary working with the UK’s leading IT graduate employer
- Flexible start dates offered between June and September
- Learn in-demand skills working with teams of experienced professionals
- Exposure to our fun and dynamic working environment
Selection and Recruitment
- Professional and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- An undergraduate registered on a four-year sandwich/industrial placement degree
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious with great ideas and ready to take up a challenge
- These opportunities are for students registered on a four-year sandwich/industrial placement degree.
Placement Opportunities for 2019-2020
- Sales (London)
- HR (Leeds)
- Diversity and Inclusion (London)
- Learning and Development (London)
- Academy (London)
- Assessment Centre Coordinator (London)
- Recruitment, Marketing & Events (Leeds and Glasgow)
- Data Analyst (London)
- Internal Development (Leeds)
Applications are now closed for 2019
University Placement Stories
Hear about the first-hand experiences of some of our Placement students:
The people that work here are what truly make FDM great. I’ve had the pleasure of working in a supportive, hardworking team and I feel grateful to have gained so much knowledge and experience from this company during my placement year as a Project Coordinator in the Diversity and Inclusion Team.”
Abies Iriowen, Diversity and Inclusion Placement Student, University of Hertfordshire