Life at FDM
How It Works
We provide you with an immersive co-op experience.
- Paid opportunity working with a leading graduate employer
- Opportunities in a variety of business specialties including recruitment, marketing, finance, HR, sales and more
- Flexible schedule determined based on your academic calendar and commitments
- Learn in-demand skills working with teams of experienced professionals
- Exposure to our fun and dynamic working environment
“Working at FDM as a Winter Intern for my first co-op work term was an amazing experience! This rotational program is a great way for you to get a taste of human resources, recruitment, sales, administration and marketing. There is always the opportunity to be involved with other teams in the office and work cross functionally. Everyone here is extremely friendly and willing to teach you and give you more responsibility. I have grown so much since working at FDM and it has definitely opened doors for me.”
Fiona Cheung, FDM Canada Co-op Student
Selection & Recruitment
Selection and Recruitment
These opportunities are for students whose schools offer co-op/placement semester opportunities. All degree backgrounds are encouraged and welcome to apply. We have co-op placements in a number of departmental specialties.
We focus on finding individuals who demonstrate our company values.
- Professional and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious with great ideas and ready to take up a challenge
- Available for the full duration of the internship
Applications for our co-op opportunities are currently closed.
Please check back later in the year for more information about the application and upcoming opportunities for 2020.