How It Works
We provide you with an immersive co-op experience.
- Paid opportunity working with a leading graduate employer
- Opportunities in a variety of business specialties including recruitment, marketing, finance, HR, sales and more
- Flexible schedule determined based on your academic calendar and commitments
- Learn in-demand skills working with teams of experienced professionals
- Exposure to our fun and dynamic working environment
Fiona Cheung, FDM Canada Co-op Student
Selection and Recruitment
These opportunities are for students whose schools offer co-op/placement semester opportunities. All degree backgrounds are encouraged and welcome to apply. We have co-op placements in a number of departmental specialties.
We focus on finding individuals who demonstrate our company values.
- Professional and enthusiastic, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Demonstrable interest in business and IT with a drive to build a successful career
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Ambitious with great ideas and ready to take up a challenge
- Available for the full duration of the internship
Applications for our co-op opportunities are currently closed.
Please check back later in the year for more information about the application and upcoming opportunities for 2019.