Defining Our Award-Winning Programmes
- Best in Biz Awards North America – Best Place to Work Gold Award
- Computing Women in IT Excellence Awards – Diversity Employer of the Year
- Inspiring 50 UK 2018 – COO, Sheila Flavell
- Working Mums Top Employer Awards – Career Progression and Overall Top Employer Award
- MINT Minded Company – FDM Germany
- UK Stock Market Awards – Growth Company of the Year
- Megabuyte Quoted25 – Best Performing Company, Consulting and Systems Integration
- Military Hire’s Top Veteran-Friendly Employers List – Opportunity Category
- Management Today – Agents of Change Power List, CEO Rod Flavell
- Mogul – Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women
- Military Times – Best for Vets: Employer
- TARGETjobs National Graduate Recruitment Awards – AGCAS award for careers service engagement 2018 (nominated by the University of Leicester)
- Information Age Women in IT Awards – Employer Of The Year
- Information Age Women in IT Awards – Woman Of The Year, COO Sheila Flavell
- National Undergraduate Employability Awards – Best Collaboration between a University and Employer
Expanding Across the Globe
In the APAC region, FDM has experienced continuous growth over the past few years, especially in 2018. Our Shanghai Centre opened in June of 2018. With six classes already trained in Sydney in 2018, we have now secured the permanent location for our Sydney Academy and we are expecting to have our first class of trainees in the new centre this February.
In the UK, FDM opened its doors in Cardiff this past summer. 2018 saw us develop across the United States as well, with our Austin pop-up academy opening in June and our Charlotte pop-up opening in August.
Our Canadian presence has grown too with our expansion into Montreal. We have also added an entire floor to our Toronto Centre including the completion of the High Park Event Space, which has allowed FDM to host bigger and better events.
Through our different programmes, we’ve kick started the careers of thousands of consultants, including the placement of our 100th Getting Back to Business consultant, as well as our 100th Ex Forces consultant in our Glasgow Academy. All in a day’s work at FDM!
[caption id="attachment_13339" align="aligncenter" width="670"] Danielle Cairns, FDM Glasgow’s 100th Ex-Forces consultant[/caption]
FDM grows successfully each year due to the hard work and perseverance of its people in each and every department. Our diverse team is the best thing about our work, and we can’t wait to take on another year of bringing people and technology together.
Interested in being a part of our next milestone? Find out more here.
Read more stories about Life at FDM from our blog:
- From Fashion to Finance: An interview with one of Toronto’s fastest rising stars, Account Director, Kat Turchik
- My Experience as an FDM Marketing Intern