Share the FDM experience and be rewarded
The path of the FDM Consultant is one that many graduates could see themselves following – if only they knew about it!
Those who successfully complete FDM’s training quickly find places with our top-tier clients. And, because demand is so high, we need to work continually on recruitment.
You’ve impressed us with your own capabilities and passion, so we’re confident that you could refer likeminded people you know who would also be a great fit for FDM. For every successful candidate that you refer, we’ll give you a cash bonus of £500 (or the equivalent in your country).
They get a great opportunity, our clients get top talent, you get rewarded – everybody wins! How does it work? Simple…
We knew you were a good fit, who do you know that would be?
It could be a friend, family member, or a contact from university, if you think they are up to the challenge of becoming an FDM Consultant, we want to meet them.
Send an email to the address which is relevant to your location in the chart below. Tell us who they are, how to contact them and briefly describe why you think they’d be a great prospect for joining the FDM community.
Collect your reward
For every candidate that you refer who successfully completes our training, you’ll receive a cash bonus of £500 (or the equivalent in your country). And you’ll have the added bonus of working with someone you know because you opened the door to the same opportunity.
Who would make a good referral candidate?
Just think back to what we were looking for when you applied, is there anyone in your circle who would be a good fit for FDM, too?
Here’s a general guide to who will do well:
- Recent graduates, or those about to – Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees welcomed
- Ambitious with a passion and drive to succeed in tech
- Excellent communicators who build strong relationships
- Detail-oriented, analytically-minded problem-solvers
- Able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
Referral contact and bonus details
We’ve made all rewards as near to equivalent as possible, no matter where you’re located:
|Location||Amount Paid||Contact Email|
|United Kingdom||£500||[email protected]|
|United States||$750 USD||[email protected]|
|Canada||$750 CAD||[email protected]|
|Singapore||$900 SGD||[email protected]|
|Australia||$900 AUD||[email protected]|
|New Zealand||$900 NZD||[email protected]|
|China||Y4500 RMB||[email protected]|
|Hong Kong||$5000 HKD||[email protected]|
|Germany||€500 EUR||[email protected]|
|Luxembourg||€500 EUR||[email protected]|
|Spain||€500 EUR||[email protected]|
|Netherlands||€500 EUR||[email protected]|
|Poland||zł1,000 PLN||[email protected]|
|South Africa||R500 ZAR||[email protected]|
Who is eligible to be rewarded?
- To be eligible you must be currently employed by FDM as a Trainee or Consultant.
- You must follow the referral process and email your referral’s contacts details including their name, phone number and email to the stated email address for your location as stated in the table above.
- Payment will be made in full completion of training or 1st day onsite with client, whichever comes first