FDM Graduate Programme
The FDM IT Graduate Programme Advantage
- Minimum of two years of full-time employment with the UK’s leading IT graduate employer
- Commercially relevant IT training combined with two years of commercial experience
- Fast growing global company with prestigious clients around the world
- International opportunities to work as an IT Consultant
- Applications for the FDM graduate programme are accepted all year round
- Start dates are scheduled throughout the year
Launch your career with FDM Group
FDM is a leading IT employer and is responsible for launching the IT careers of thousands industry professionals to date. Unlike most employers, we actively recruit for our Graduate Programme all year round in order to keep up with our fast-growing international operations and client demands.
The FDM Graduate Programme eliminates the "catch-22" scenario experienced by many of today's graduates. Even if you have the necessary qualifications to do the job, it's usually very hard to get hired unless you have the relevant industry experience. That's why FDM's unique graduate programmes combine training and commercial experience, providing a defined career path for our trainees.
About Our Programme
The FDM Graduate Programme combines Foundation training with two years of commercial IT experience. After the initial training, FDM trainees move on to become professional IT Consultants, representing FDM on client assignments for a minimum of two years. During the training programme, you will learn the technical and commercial skills required to be successful in the IT industry.
You will initially be based at one of FDM’s Training Academies in the UK, Germany or the USA, where you will receive award-winning training and guidance from our experienced FDM Trainers. Training will enable you obtain the knowledge, skills and business acumen that will help you achieve your career goals. The training environment is highly supportive and provides an opportunity for trainees to discuss ideas and build lasting relationships with each other.
All trainees will complete Foundation Training prior to being assigned to either a Business or a Technical pathway, following aptitude assessments. The Business Learning Pathways consist of Project/Business Analysis, Data Analysis and Testing. The Technical Learning Pathways follow Development, Production Support and Murex. Occasionally we have more specific requirements where we may be looking for bilingual Consultants to work in another country, or for Consultants to be trained in a specific technology for a bespoke opportunity – we will post these opportunities online as they become available.
Apply today to FDM Group's Graduate Programme
If you would like to join FDM's Graduate programme, then please apply by completing our online application form.
Find Out More
To find out more information about the FDM Graduate Programme, you may like to download our FDM Graduate Programme brochure or visit the following pages:
- For further application information, please visit FDM Assessment and Selection Process
- To see answers to commonly asked questions about the FDM Graduate Programmes, please visit FAQs
- For information on our candidate eligibility requirements visit Suitability Criteria
- To find out about career opportunities abroad see International Career Opportunities