FDM employs high-calibre graduates, typically with science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) degrees, as well as ex-military personnel, providing them with high quality training to qualify them to become FDM Consultants. On completion of their training, FDM Consultants are deployed on client sites, as full-time employees of the Group. FDM provides clients with low-risk, value-based, business-critical IT solutions which are flexible and can be tailored to suit the varying requirements of the client’s business.
- The UK’s leading IT graduate employer
- Differentiated business model adding value globally
- Diverse portfolio of clients operating in multiple business sectors
- Trusted professional services supplier offering a high-value proposition
- Track record of delivering strong, profitable growth
- Diverse workforce strengthened by Women in IT and ex-Forces initiatives
- Experienced Board of Directors and long-term management team