The FDM Graduate Programme will provide you with essential training, invaluable commercial experience and the opportunity for fast-track career development.
Our programme is a two-year journey that sets you off on a career with our prestigious clients. We equip you with the knowledge and the opportunity to work with top companies across the country and, after the two years, you will have the contacts and know-how to secure highly sought-after positions in the industry.
The FDM IT Graduate Programme advantage
- Employment with the UK’s leading IT graduate employer
- Award-winning IT training combined with two years of commercial experience
- Fast growing global company with clients around the world
- Job security for a minimum of two years
- Graduates from all years are encouraged to apply
- Opportunities to work internationally as an FDM Consultant
- Applications for the FDM Graduate Programme are accepted all year round
- Start dates are scheduled throughout the year
Launch your career with FDM
Your career path:
- Train in one of our Academies – UK, Germany, USA or Canada
- Complete initial foundation training
- Follow your individual learning pathway taught by our expert trainers
- Progress as a professional IT Consultant
- Represent FDM on client projects gaining invaluable commercial IT experience
- Develop industry-required business and technical skills
All trainees will complete foundation training prior to being assigned to either a business or a technical pathway, following aptitude assessments.
Business learning pathways:
Technical learning pathways:
P.J, FDM MX.3 Production Support Analyst, Murex Paris